Meet Some of Our Experts
- 25+ years Consulting Experience in Cost & Schedule Improvement, Supply Chain Management and Operational Excellence.
- Assisted clients in multiple industries with special focus on Defense Manufacturing.
- Applies “‘hands-on” training and implementation approach from inception to delivery.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing & shipbuilding.
- Mastery knowledge of shipyard production processes, including Modular Construction, Maintenance.
- Retired VP Operations of General Dynamics NASSCO.
- Broad years of coverage in DOD industry.
- Retired as Vice President of Organizational & Facility Development.
- Managed facilities, operations, construction and process improvements for manufacturers in DOD and oil & gas.
- Extensive experience with Western Electric, AT&T and Lucent Technologies.
- Areas of focus being Program Management, Business Development, and Supply Chain Management.
Senior Advisors & Subject Matter Expert
- Director of Steel for Electric Boat Quonset Point with extensive years of experience and responsible for steel operations and delivery construction.
- A graduate of Electric Boat’s Business Leader Group.
- Retired President & CEO of VT Halter Marine.
- Extensive experience in commercial & U.S. Navy ship design/construction.
- Managed new construction shipyards, ship repair facilities and corporate offices.
- Retired VP of Manufacturing for Newport News Shipbuilding.
- Master Shipbuilder, having achieved comprehensive years of continuous service.
- Won the NNS President’s Model of Excellence Award in 1998 for his initiatives in Manufacturing.
- Extensive experience in Operations and Program Management spans over three decades.
- He has led many notable accomplishments and successful projects which includes developing winning DOD/NAVSEA proposals.
- More than 34 years of military service with experience in Category A Acquisition Program Management, major combatant ship construction, repair and overhaul.
- Primary Assistant for Government Research Program Manager.
- Retired Sr. Manager of Facilities & Maintenance with extensive experience in shipbuilding repair and new construction.
- Emphasis in facility and process design for cost/cycle time reduction. Stream-lining manual processes and the introduction of state-of-the-art automation technology.
- Manager for Electric Boat with vast experience in strategic Sourcing, Facilities Development, Manufacturing, and Logistics.
- Graduate of Business Leader Program and a recipient of the Distinguished Shipbuilder Award.